- Hanging the clean washing outside in the sunshine. It was one of the first times this year and it makes all the difference
- Sitting and listening to the church bells on Lily and I’s recent walk
- Using Dada’s old camera and the same strap that went around his neck. He was the best photographer and I am really trying to learn. It makes me so happy that I can use the very camera he used for all those years.
- The sun, it really lightens my mood
- Starting to tidy up the garden and start working towards getting to how we want it.